Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Watch out Arizona here I come!!!!




Yesterday i decided to see if Eli's swim shirt and bathing suit fits. We are going to AZ soon for Brandt's work. I thought he wouldn't be a fan of the fashion show, but clearly he had a great time!! I am hoping this is a preview of how much he will like playing in the pool.

Eli has certainly been all smiles lately. It has been a blast. He has learned to follow me when he is sitting in his high chair and he just smiles and laughs the whole time. Finally we have found a food he does not enjoy... green beans. He actually gags, coughs and shakes when i give them to him. Brandt is extremely proud that Eli shares in his hatred for them. I make all of his food, so maybe they just taste a little too healthy. He continues to find his voice, very loudly! It has become my favorite sound! We are working on mama but he just thinks its very silly whenever i say it. Getting closer and closer to sitting up all on his own though! Last week i took him to go get weighed and he was 16 pounds 4 ounces.

This weekend is Greek Intervarsity's Student Conference. Crazy to look back to last year this time I was about 7 weeks pregnant with Eli. So technically this will be his second time at conference! I am deeply looking forward to not being pregnant, constantly looking for food/ looking for the bathroom!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment